Most widely deployed mobile platform in corrections helps you work smarter, faster, and gain complete, unfettered operational dominance.
MAPLE GROVE, Minn., April 10, 2018 /PRNewswire—GUARDIAN RFID today announces the global release of the most powerful version of Mobile Command, its flagship Android application for corrections professionals, running on its purpose-built device, SPARTAN.
The 2018 spring release of Mobile Command is the latest version of the GUARDIAN RFID Android platform used by detention facilities of all sizes throughout the United States. This includes the Polk Co. Sheriff’s Office (Bartow, Florida), Bexar County (San Antonio, Texas), Cook Co. (Chicago, Illinois), as well as small facilities, like the Worth Co. Jail in Northwoods, Iowa, with an average daily population of three inmates.
Key New Features in Mobile Command | 2018 Spring Release
- Create inmate-specific Special Status watches that automatically integrate with Compliance Monitor for real-time cell check guidance.
- Build fully-customizable data collection modules via WorkFlows. WorkFlows allows you to create and custom-name your modules, pre-define responses, add electronic signature capture support to any WordBlock, and customize reporting capabilities. The Berks Co. Jail System, a 1,100-bed jail near Philadelphia, PA, built-out specific modules to manage their Inmate Workers more efficiently using WorkFlows.
- Activate RFID Wristbands and RFID Cards now using Mobile Command, while simultaneously writing the inmate’s booking number to the RFID tag’s on-board memory for additional security and integration with third party applications, including electronic medical record systems (EMR).
- Search for inmate profiles instantly.
- Create and use multiple recreation yard locations.
- Capture images during meal passes, which appear in Meal Log reports.
- Patented organization of your WordBlocks now includes support for categories and sub-categories. Group your WordBlocks intelligently and efficiently for faster collective use.
GUARDIANs comment about latest version of Mobile Command
GUARDIANs around the U.S. are praising the power and simplicity of the 2018 spring release of Mobile Command:
- “SPARTAN, together with Mobile Command, is a fast, powerful platform that allows for greater safety and security for our staff and detainees.”
Sgt. Paul Smith, Lemhi Co. Sheriff’s Office (Salmon, Idaho)
- “Mobile Command has dramatically increased the efficiency of our agency's ability to log daily activities and tracking inmate movement for almost 3,700 inmates in our jail system."
Cpt. Tom Laurell, Polk Co. Sheriff's Office (Bartow, Florida)
- “In over a decade of using GUARDIAN RFID, Mobile Command is far and away the most powerful, capable version version our team has ever used."
Nick Whitmore, Jail Administrator, Hardin Co. Correctional Center (Eldora, Iowa)
Connect with GUARDIAN RFID
About GUARDIAN RFID
GUARDIAN RFID is the leader in managing, monitoring, and tracking inmates in-custody to mitigate risk, maximize defensibility, and strengthen compliance. Endorsed by National Sheriffs' Association.
For more information, visit https://guardianrfid.com or call 855-777-RFID (7343).
GUARDIAN RFID, SPARTAN, Mobile Command, “One Team, One Mission,” and “Warrior Technology” are trademarks of GUARDIAN RFID. For more information, visit guardianrfid.com/legal. All rights reserved. Patented and patents-pending.