Idaho Counties Risk Management Program + GUARDIAN RFID Announce Strategic Alliance to Deploy Risk Mitigation Technology to Jails throughout Idaho
MAPLE GROVE, Minn., June 11, 2018 /PRNewswire—GUARDIAN RFID, the global leader in inmate management and tracking systems, today announce the Idaho Counties Risk Management Program (ICRMP), the primary source of property and casualty loss protection for Idaho local governments including counties, cities, and special purpose districts, have formalized a strategic, exclusive partnership that enables its County Jail members to deploy GUARDIAN RFID technology.
This partnership will create a unique collaboration between ICRMP, GUARDIAN RFID, and the Idaho Sheriffs' Association to align its members with technology and best practices to mitigate risk and increase compliance efficiency with Idaho Jail Standards.
Members of ICRMP benefit by taking advantage of specialized Risk Pool Pricing for GUARDIAN RFID software, hardware, and professional services, as well as receiving grant money from ICRMP towards the county jail's investment in GUARDIAN RFID.
Comments on the News
"The county jail is the largest, most consistent source of claims and legal expenses within the county," said Carl Ericson, Legal Counsel, Idaho Counties Risk Management Program. "We've seen what GUARDIAN RFID has done for other states' risk pools that have widespread adoption of GUARDIAN RFID. It's a game changer for our counties. Many operate small and medium-sized county jails, and struggle with manual processes or antiquated tools to demonstrate compliance."
County Risk Pools throughout U.S. Acquiring GUARDIAN RFID Technology
County association risk pools across the United States have been acquiring GUARDIAN RFID technologies and practices at breakneck speeds, helping their members to usher in proven, affordable, innovation that combats risk while maximizing compliance for jails of all sizes.
Other state risk pools have formalized strategic alliances with GUARDIAN RFID, such as:
- Association of Arkansas Counties' Risk Management Fund (RMF) and GUARDIAN RFID formed an exclusive, strategic partnership that has realized nearly 100% of all Arkansas county jails adopting the GUARDIAN RFID Command & Control platform.
- Pennsylvania Counties Risk Pool (PCoRP) and GUARDIAN RFID formalized their strategic alliance in summer 2016. The majority of Pennsylvania county jails and prisons have now adopted GUARDIAN RFID to mitigate risk, maximize defensibility, and increase compliance efficiency.
- CORSA, the Ohio County Risk Sharing Authority, is providing a GUARDIAN RFID technology grant to eligible Ohio county jails for their purchase of the GUARDIAN RFID Command & Control platform.
Connect with GUARDIAN RFID
- Like GUARDIAN RFID on Facebook
- Follow @guardianrfid on Twitter
- Follow GUARDIAN RFID on LinkedIn
About Idaho Counties Risk Management Program (ICRMP)
Idaho Counties Risk Management Program, ICRMP, was formed in 1985 by several Idaho Counties at a time when private insurance markets were no longer available to local governments. The program is now the primary source of property and casualty loss protection for Idaho local governments including counties, cities, and special purpose districts.
Learn more about ICRMP by visiting https://icrmp.org/About/
About GUARDIAN RFID
GUARDIAN RFID is the Command & Control Platform that helps jails, prisons, and juvenile detention facilities to manage, monitor, and track offenders in-custody to mitigate risk, maximize defensibility, and strengthen compliance. Endorsed by National Sheriffs' Association.
For more information, visit https://guardianrfid.com or call 855-777-RFID (7343).
GUARDIAN RFID, SPARTAN, Mobile Command, “One Team, One Mission,” and “Warrior Technology” are trademarks of GUARDIAN RFID. For more information, visit guardianrfid.com/legal. All rights reserved. Patented and patents-pending.